Today we are going to be looking at internet sites dealing with safety.
Site one is Netsmartz.org. We will be looking at the teen section today. As we watch the videos make sure to note the lessons learned through them.
Site two is Disney's Surfwell Island. You will play a few trivia style games. Be careful with your answers and error on the side of caution if you want to do well. Are there any answers you disagree with? Write them down so you can talk about them on your blog post.
Site three is Welcome to the Web. Find out what each letter in the acronym SMART stands for. Definitely a good thing to write about on your post!
You will be writing a blog post about what you learn in this assignment. Here are some questions to answer:
- Which site did you like best? Explain
- Which site had the best information? Explain
- Would you recommend any/all of these sites? Why or why not?
- What did you learn? How will that help you be more safe online?
- What does the acronym SMART stand for?
- Did you disagree with any of the advice? Explain why you disagreed.
Play only after have all your posts caught up.Netsmartz Cyberbully Zombies This is a Plants vs. Zombies clone where you keep zombies from getting in your house and posting inappropriate messages on your computer.