Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Fear Factor 2012

Fear Factor was something I started in fifth grade well before I started blogging. Fortunately I did catpure 2008 and 2009 on the blog. Now that I am back in a 6h grade classroom I started up the tradition again.

This year we included all six classrooms in my hallway. We had three fifth grade representatives and three sixth grade representatives.

The first round of the contest was to have students wear diapers all day on the outside of their clothes. Next we ramped up the fear a little with a dance contest. Here is a video of the students learning the dance.



After practicing they had to put their new moves into practice during the 7th and 8th grade dance.




The crowd selected the final three to compete in the food eating contest.





Corbin was the winner, finishing his baby food off ffirst!

No comments: