EQ: How have religious and ethnic differences influenced life in Southwest Asia and North Africa?
- Central Turkey Rick Steves (25:03)
- The Best of Israel Rick Steves
- Palestine Rick Steves
- Iran: Tehran and Side-Trips Rick Steves
- Egypt's Nile, Alexandria, and Luxor Rick Steves
- Egypt's Cairo Rick Steves
- A Crossroads fo the World
- Regional Conflict
- Tensions within Islam
- Uniting Trends
- Many Ethnicities and Languages
- Kurdistand: A Nation without a Country
- What made Southwest Asia and North Africa and important area for trade?
- How did Judaism begin?
- How did Christianity become the world's largest religion?
- How did Islam become the dominant religion in the region?
- What are the roots of the conflict in Israel?
- What conflicts exist within Islamic communities?
- What are the cultural elements that unite North Africa and Southwest Asia?
- How do ethnicities and languages unite and divide the region?
- How have ethnic differences led to conflict in the Kurdish regions of Southwest Asia?
- Gaza Strip
- Nile River
- Dead Sea
- Golan Heights
- Black Sea
- Fertile Crescent
- Tigris and Euphrates River
- Aswan Dam
- West Bank
- Sinai Peninsula
- Silk Road
- Mansa Musa