For this activity, we will be making a couple maps of Canada. We are going to be creating a political, physical, and climate map. First, let's watch this EPCOT video from the Canada Pavilion:
- What are the major climate areas of Canada?
- What are the major landforms of Canada?
- What are the provinces, territories and capitals of Canada?
- O Canada EPCOT video (14:57)
- Where are the provinces and territories in Canada?
- Where are the capital cities in Canada?
- What/Where are the physical landforms of Canada
- What climate zones do you find in Canada?
- Label the capitals of Canada.
- Draw and label the physical landforms.
- Color and label the climate zones.
- Checklist to use