Tuesday, February 02, 2010

You Can Cusomize Your Personal Learning! Using iTunes in the Classroom


Thanks to Dr. Strange's students' reflections on listening to podcasts I have been inspired to do something I should have done months ago. Today we are downloading iTunes to our computers and searching through the podcast section and iTunes University. Our goal is for you to find a couple podcasts that you can download and listen to on subjects you want to learn about!

You may not download any podcast to your school computer that has the Explicit tag. If it has this tag it has inappropriate content for school.

1 comment:

Leeza said...

Hi Mr. C! Long time, no talk. They may be deleting my blog so I will be starting a new one some time soon. But I'll alert you when it happens! Talk to you soon!
Leeza