Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Comments4Kids for October 28


Natosha's post Every 15 Minutes Assignment about the effects of drinking.

All Things Preteen Six Word Memoirs Six words to sum up your life. Leave a six word summary of your life in the comments.

Tread Lightly Read the posts, choose a post to leave a comment on.

TiffanyD's Whimsical Watercolor leave a nice comment on one of my favorite SAS student's blog.

Tiffany's Blog Science Another one of my favorite SAS students.

Little Voices, Little Scholars Our Fairy Tales Listen to the Voicethread and leave a comment.

Technology and Second Graders Oreo Stacking What do you think of this experiment?

6 comments:

Mrs. Cassinelli said...

Thanks for visiting our blog Tread Lightly at http://ccassinelli.edublogs.org. The students are thrilled to read your comments and we will try to reciprocate.

Melville Intermediate, New Zealand said...

I wish to acknowledge your great work with this again, and I would encourage anyone else who reads this to also leave comments on all the blogs listed! (Maybe a badge for some blogs who comment regularly?)
Mr Webb and Room 8, Melville Intermediate, Hamilton, Waikato, New Zealand.

luke rm10 mis nz said...

wow that looks cool

Anonymous said...

I know both Tiffany's! Both are very nice and have cool blogs.
Leeza

edublog said...

I agree with Mr. Webb. The Comments4Kids is amazing. I took a look at a few posts and will continue to do so with my class. Great work!

Allyza said...

I think it's really cool that people are teaching kids how to properly comment on public websites/blogs while at the same time bring together schools from all over the world to compare what their enviroment to our own. I think that's great!
~Allyza
p.s. thanks for visiting our blog :D