- How does the Bill of Rights help the government balance the rights and order in the US political system?
- Vocabulary Day 1: civil law, double jeopardy, criminal law, defendant, majority rule, due process, grand jury, eminent domain
- Vocabulary Day 2: indictment, jury, probable cause, prosecution, protest, seizure, self-incrimination, warrant
- Rights Before the Revolution
- Protecting the People
- Personal Liberty
- Rights of the Accused
- Limited Government
- Why were Americans fearful of a strong central government?
- How did the Bill of Rights calm people's fears about a strong central government?
- How does the Bill of Rights protect personal freedom?
- How does the Bill of Rights protect against abuse of the justice system
- How does the Bill of Rights limit the power of the central government?