Today we will be looking at the countries and capitals of Europe. I want us to focus on how the physical geography of Europe has affected the political boundaries of the countries as well as how they have affected the placement of the major cities.
Today's video will be over Southeast England and we will be learning about some interesting history of the area. We might even learn about one of the most infamous murders in England's history!
- What are the countries and capitals of Europe?
- Are the political boundaries in Europe affected by the physical landforms?
- What do you notice about the majority of major cities in Europe (think water this time)?
- How does climate affect where cities/capitals are located?
- Classroom Discussion of questions.