Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Students Making Decisions for The Biome Project

My students are working on their biome projects now. Throughout this project they had to make choices based on what works best for them. Here are some vids of my students talking about what choices they made.

Here is Seth explaining what strategy he used to gather his information for the project.

Here Rosa talks about what strategy she used to gather her information for the project.

Here is Megan explaining what biomes she chose and which project she will do.


Here is Nathan explaining what biomes he chose and which project he will do.


Here is Parker explaining why he likes to be given choices with his work.

5 comments:

Emily & Kate said...

Hello Mr.C,:)
How many kids do you have in your class? My name is Emily and I am also blogging with my friend Kate. Nice decsions for your Biome project!
Sincerly,
Emily;)*

Little Voices, Little Scholars. said...

eesar13Hi Awesome People,
How is everything ?
I want to thank you for leaving so many comments on my class blog. You guys rock!!

FRom,
Mrs She@ Pt England School Auckland New Zealand.

Anonymous said...

Dear Mr.C,
I think that your blog is the best in the world.
From,
Jonathan
(an east elementary student)

Anonymous said...

Hi Mr C and his class I like the idea of how to explain something and it is your voice. I thought thet was clever. kayla45r

Nicole said...

Mr. Chamberlain, I read your post on "Students Making Decisions for the Biome Project" for Dr. Strange's EDM 310 class and I think it is an amazing thing you did! I know that you have certainly made a huge impression on your class, they are very lucky. I have learned a few things from you, thank you for your continued dedication to children and education, it is inspiring.
You can check out my blog at http://coomernedm310summer09.blogspot.com/