Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Comments4Kids: February 16

It is great to get back to normal, isn't it? With science fair all but finished we can get back to "normal". This week we will be concentrating on one class, Mrs. Kolbert's. I would like for you to pick three posts to leave a comment on. To show this is part of #commentsforkids please add this to the bottom of your comments:

First Name
Noel Elementary
#Comments4Kids

You can copy and past, but make sure you change "First Name" to your first name! ;)

Remember the rules:

1) Be positive
2) Be relevant
3) Don't comment if you don't have anything to say.


Here is the link to Mrs. Kolbert's students' posts.

1 comment:

Lee Kolbert said...

Thank you so much for all your comments. I'm not sure exactly which trail led me back here but I'm happy I found you and can thank you personally. My students are so happy with their blogs and when they saw all the comments left by your students they were really excited. This has given them more motivation to write. Thanks again!