Monday, March 13, 2017

Norway: You Make the Test!

After Monday's assignment, I thought you might like to create your own lesson on Norway, complete with creating your own test using Google Forms. (Even if you won't like it, you are going to do it anyway :P)

Watch this video first!

This video will give you the basics on how to create a Google Form. You can watch it and refer back to it as necessary. If you get stuck, ask someone sitting next to you. If they can't figure it out, let me know and I will help. 



Create your Google Form. 

You need to title it with the name of the country Norway. Next share the form with me. Pay attention, I may leave you comments as you work!

Use these sources to find your questions:


Requirements for this assignment:

  1. Every question must have a link to the web page the question is answered on in the description. Remember CTRL C will copy and CTRL V will paste. Remind me, I can show you how to do this.
  2. There must be at least 4 sources used for information.
  3. There must be at least 2 questions from each source.
  4. There must be 10 total questions for full credit.
  5. At least two questions must be about the government. 
  6. You must create an answer sheet for your questions. You can do this on paper or using a Google doc to share with me.

No comments: