EQ: What are the major physical features of the United States?
- Students will be given them 60 seconds to identify as many physical geography features found in the US.
- Where are the Rocky Mountains, the Appalachian Mountains, Sierra Nevada, and Cascade Range?
- Where is the Ozark Plateau, Colorado Plateau, Sonoran Desert, the Great Plains and the Coastal Plain?
- Where is the Atlantic and Pacific Ocean?
- Where is the Gulf of Mexico?
- Where is the Mississippi River and the Rio Grande?
- Where are the Great Lakes: Michigan, Huron, Superior, Erie, Ontario?
- Label and Color a physical map of the United States identifying the physical features listed above.
- Physical Geography Map Checklist