|Emanuel Leutze "Washington Crossing the Delaware "
Below is one example of using the painting to create a pop art piece. Compare the two pieces of art, what is similar and what is different?
- Create your own piece of pop art using the knowledge you learned from the Wikipedia page. Use "Washington Crossing the Delaware" as your inspiration.
- Check with me if you have any questions.
- What is pop art and why should it be a thing?
- Part 2 of the lesson
- The students will examine the painting Washington Crossing the Delaware by Emmanuel Leutze
- Pop Art
- Is pop art based on original works ok?
- Students will create a piece of art using Leutze's painting as inspiration.