Mr. C is wanting to visit Canada next summer. He wants you to come up with an itinerary for the trip. His only instruction to you is he wants to see the real Canada, not the one portrayed in movies like Strange Brew!!!'
- Find the 6 most Canadian places for Mr. C to visit.
- Use this worksheet to gather your information.
- Write down each place with your explanation of why he should visit there.
- Add some pictures of each place. Mr. C does require you to cite where you get the picture from and to make sure the picture you picked is copyrighted so that you can use it legally. Creative Commons has a search engine you might want to use https://search.creativecommons.org/
- Hyperlink the address where the picture came from.
- Create a Google Slideshow using this template
- Share your slideshow with Mr. C when completed.
- Make sure it is finished on Wednesday. Late work will be accepted, but you will have to do it on your time. Class moves on!
- A Documentary About Canada (59:15)
- Students will identify a variety of sources to gather information from with an eye on tourism.
- Possible choices would be visitor bureaus, wikipedia, youtube etc.
- On a document, take notes with links to original sites.
- Name 6 places that epitomize Canada and explain why.
- Identify pictures to share and create hyperlinks
- Create a slideshow with pictures and hyperlinks