I have identified fifteen events that I want you to research. Tell me what happened, when it happened, and why it is important to the American Revolution.
When you get your worksheet put in your name, and start researching the events. All fifteen events need to be completed, you need to work with a purpose. Note, the events will not be in order. You will need to find the dates to order them on the Google Slide timeline.
You will use the information from the worksheet to make a digital timeline of the events as well. Of course, you only get to do that after the worksheet has been completed. See me when you think you are ready to do it.
EQ: What events led to the American Revolution?
- Students will research 15 events leading to the American Revolution
- How did each event lead us closer to the American Revolution?
- When did each event take place?
- What order did the events take place?
- Worksheets to be turned in.
- Google Slide Timeline to be created and shared.
- You will have four days to complete this assignment in class.
- You will need to have both your worksheet and your Google Slides timeline shared to Mr. C by Wednesday, October 25.